Guar Seeds are resistant to leaf blight and they have a medium maturity level, with the harvest time being up to Mid-November. The weight of 1000 Guar Seeds is 25 grams and the average yield is 22-26 quintals per hectare.
Salient Features of Guar-karan :
- Plant Height Approx. 120-135 Cm.
- Single Stem Type and Stem is Hairy and Very Slim.
- Leaves is Small Rough and Dark in Colour.
- Colour of Flower is Purple.
- Pods are Medium in Length.
- No. of Seed per Pod is Approx. 7-9.
- Weight of 1000 Grain Seed is 25 Gm.
- Average Yield is 22-26 Qt/hect.
- Duration of Crop is Approx. 105-115 Days.
- Sowing Period is 15 June - 15 July.
- Resistant to Leaf Blight.
- It is Medium in Maturity and Harvest upto Mid November.
- It Irrigated Area Suitable for Guaar Wheat Rotation.
- Short Duration, Drought Tolerant with High Gum Percentage.
- Karan (Research Single Stem Guar)
- KOHINOOR (Research Guar Seeds)
- SX-6 (Research Guar Seeds)